Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi

Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi
Photo by Brandy Fine Focus Photography

Friday, August 27, 2010

Great Friends=Great Inspiration

So I have been feeling a little overwhelmed by this whole process of starting my business again but yesterday I had the great pleasure of chatting with friends who are very supportive and inspiring. So with this said, I have put together a few plans for some great makeup looks that I will be working on in the next few weeks.  One look is a very earthy Fall/Autumn "mother earth" look. This may sound crazy but I have a model who is perfect for this and I am really excited to see how this will turn out. I will post photos as soon as I complete it. On another note, I got the Jetta Wagon in dark silver and I cannot decide if I want my husband's car or mine. He really wants my car but I am not sure about his. He has a Toyota Venza with no sunroof and cloth seats and the Jetta has a HUGE sunroof and "pleather" seats but I like the look of the Venza better. Ugh.. I sound like a selfish brat but I need to make a decision soon. Anyhoo. Off to return my Audi today since the lease ended. Boooo.. I will miss that car. We had great memories!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep the Jetta Wagon and kiss the Audi adios. Having a little one mess up cloth seats is a pain in the ... well, you know where. Cleaning up 'pleather' seats, well, that's an easy fix lady.

    ReplyDelete