Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi

Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi
Photo by Brandy Fine Focus Photography

Monday, August 23, 2010

Here I go!!!

Well, here I am in the first stages of getting back out there as a makeup artist after taking some much needed time to adjust to being a mommy. I am  now working on recruiting models and searching for photographers and getting ready to set up my portfolio. Today I am pulling inspiration from magazines but I think I may go out for a walk and get inspiration from outside. The most inspiration I have is from Yo Gabba Gabba and ya know that just may work for a whimsical look. One of the first things I am doing today is shopping for a car but I am still hesitant about the Jetta Wagon so I may go drive one again to make sure I like it but I am still unsure about the color. I think I am settling on white since I have had black my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment