Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi

Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi
Photo by Brandy Fine Focus Photography

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

When one door closes-one opens up.

I have been sick again with a sore throat and lost my voice for a few days but I am finally feeling better. I know I shouldn't but I just had the most amazing coffee. It is called Intelligentista. This stuff smells and tastes soooo good. Mmmm. Hopefully it makes me more intelligent. Haa haa. Just kidding. Anyway, I have exciting news... The contract with the small part-time job I was doing ended yesterday so I am now free to start this makeup and tanning biz full-time. Yesterday I got a call from a friend who owns a salon who needs me to do makeup for a wedding in three weeks since her makeup artist quit. I am so excited and have a lot of things to do in preparation. So today I will clean and organize my kit. Yippeee. It's like catching up with an old friend. I know, I am strange but some people will understand. I am also busy getting a domain name and business cards since I will be setting up the web site soon. Off for a run and then errands.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Only good things from now forward. BTW, what brand is that coffee? Perhaps I should have some of that juice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brand of coffee is Intelligentista. I am a big Starbucks fan but this stuff really stands out. A local coffee shop carried it and now I french press it. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete