Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi

Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi
Photo by Brandy Fine Focus Photography

Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Best Acne Spot Remover

I have found what I consider the best acne spot remover ever!!!! A friend of mine turned me on to the Special Healing Powder by Mario Badescu. I remember first discovering this skin care line in the back of magazines and reading about celebrities using these products and previously had used the drying lotion which works great but is in a liquid form. This stuff is truly amazing. It is a sulfur based powder that helps reduce redness and oils and also is supposed to disinfect and heal blemishes and states that it is for all skin types. I had a few pimples on my chin and I put a bit of this powder on it using a q-tip and the next morning the pimple was flat and no longer red. WOW!!!! I also love that this comes in powder form and when applied to the skin does not show any color or look powdery. It blends right into the skin and works its magic. It is great for men too who don't want to wear concealer or pesky colored acne treatments. This product can also be mixed with loose powder to help control oil on the face. I love the fact that I can take this in my makeup kit on jobs in case anyone needs it or if I have any difficult acne on clients. A little goes a very long way and I picked mine up at Ulta for $12.

2 comments:

  1. loooove this powder! I like using this at night on my unwanted critter and wake up to a barely there pimple. Who knew this little powder would do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for telling me about this powder. It has changed my life. Now my pimples go away in a day instead of lingering for a week.

    ReplyDelete