Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi

Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi
Photo by Brandy Fine Focus Photography

Friday, December 9, 2011

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Review


I received this cleanser in my swag bag from the Beautylish Beauty Social I attended in Santa Monica in October and I finally got around to trying it and I am very impressed with this product. I have been using this cleanser for a week and my skin looks very clear and radiant. I was surprised to read that it also takes off eye makeup and mascara so I gave it a try. First of all, it smells amazing with a hint of eucalyptus and has a thick creamy texture and it did take off my mascara and eye makeup very well. You apply it to your dry face and massage over the entire face, eye and neck area and then use the muslin cloth rinsed in hot water to polish and cleanse away any dirt, dead skin and makeup. I have never heard of this skincare line before but looked up their Web site at http://us.lizearle.com/ and saw that this cleanser has won several beauty awards and is the only cleanser Liz Earle makes since it is so amazing and suitable for all skin types. The starter kit that I received sells for $24.50 with the cleanser and two muslin cloths. I think this is a great deal for such an amazing cleanser and I will definitely be purchasing it in the future. I love that this cleanser gives me the feeling of a spa facial cleansing every time I use it and the muslin cloth works great at gently exfoliating my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment