Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi

Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi
Photo by Brandy Fine Focus Photography

Thursday, January 26, 2012

NYX Lipstick and Lip Pencil Haul

I recently visited a Web site called Cherry Culture and was blown away by their prices on NYX as well as other brands. I hope the sale is ongoing so others can get these amazing prices. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on these colors since I will rarely use them on brides and clients but wanted to get some very edgy colors. Here is what I got:

From Left to Right: Black Label Lipstick in Italian Chic, Round Lipsticks in Nymphus and Penelope, Black Label Lipstick in Citrine, Round Lipsticks in Bruised, Pandora and Phoebe.  The Long Lip Pencils from top to bottom are: Deep Purple, Coffee, Mahogany and Nutmeg. The Black Label Lipsticks were $5.99, Round Label Lipsticks $2.50 and the Long Lip Pencils $1.99. Awesome!!!

Here are the lipstick swatches on my arm from bottom to top: Black Label Lipstick in Italian Chic, Round Lipsticks in Nymphus and Penelope, Black Label Lipstick in Citrine, Round Lipsticks in Bruised, Pandora and Phoebe.

Funny thing is that I was only going to get a black and purple lipstick to add to my kit and I decided to splurge and stock up on some fun colors. I was like a kid in a candy store. I can never just buy one or two things. So excited about my upcoming photo shoot. Can't wait to use these in some photos.

1 comment:

  1. Great haul NYX is great!
    -Ash
    Beauty-Flawed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete