Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi

Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi
Photo by Brandy Fine Focus Photography

Saturday, January 28, 2012

SkinPrep FX Primer Review

Foundation PrimerIf you have read a few of my blogs, you know I am trying everything to slow down and hide the signs of aging before I finally cave and get Botox and I found yet another amazing addition to my skincare and makeup routine. Its SkinPrep FXNourishing Foundation Primer &
Anti-Aging Serum. I originally purchased this to use only as a primer under makeup to help soften the lines around my eyes and forehead, but once I started using it I realized my skin looked clear and refreshed after a few days so now I am using it at night as part of my skincare routine.  It feels as if you have nothing on but your skin feels like silk and my foundation glides on with ease and my pores and lines are much less noticeable.  I like that it is oil free, fragrance free and paraben free so I feel confident knowing it is working to improve my skin while I wear makeup. This is a great primer for normal to dry skin so if you are oily you may want to try their Clear Prep Fx.  I purchased mine from the CoverFX Web site for $45 which can be a bit steep for a primer alone, but if used as a primer and anti-aging addition to your skincare routine it is well justified. I can't wait to use this on some of my wedding clients to help speed up the application time of foundation while improving the skin's condition.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment