Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi

Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi
Photo by Brandy Fine Focus Photography

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion Review

I am not getting any younger and I am still shy about botox so I am always looking for ways to hide wrinkles, shadows or anything showing my age. I think illuminators are an amazing way to diffuse lines and imperfections and this one is the best I have tried yet. I mix it with foundation, tinted moisturizers and primers to give my skin a healthy youthful glow. A little goes a long way. I am still trying to find a way to get a tiny drop so I don't waste it. This product reminds me of Low Beam from Benefit but has a more natural color and a fluid-like consistency that helps even my sometimes dehydrated skin look dewey and glowing. There are no flakes of glitter, just a gorgeous natural glow. I have even applied it with a stippling brush over my makeup as a highighter and loved it. I didn't look glittery like a disco ball either. I purchased mine on the Smashbox Web site for $26 and think its well worth it. This should last me a while and I don't go anywhere without it except the gym. I can't wait to use this on clients, especially brides and models and I hope others love it as much as I do.

3 comments:

  1. I am definitely going to have to give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shade I have is Flash. I have used it on fair and olive skin tones and it looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete