Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi

Event Makeup and Custom Body Bronzing by Westi
Photo by Brandy Fine Focus Photography

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation Review

I have had mixed feelings with the new Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation. I am a huge fan of Urban Decay and get a pro-artist discount with them so when they came out with this foundation and I received a sample, I knew I just had to have it. I ordered it in the color 3.0. It matches perfectly and this foundation is very light to medium coverage depending on how you apply it. I apply it using my MAC Duo Fiber Brush (#187). The foundation retails for $38 and comes in 18 colors so there is a match for everyone. I like that it has green tea and Vitamin E so it is gentle on the skin and I haven't had any breakouts since using itI am no longer in my twenties and my skin is now a huge factor in how my foundation looks and wears so for me, I have to use a primer before applying this foundation. When I do so, I get a nice light even coverage. I also like to mix a dot of Smashbox Artificial light luminizing lotion (mine is in the color Flash) with it before I apply so I get a nice radiant glow. It doesn't cover acne or age spots so I have to use a concealer. Overall, this is a nice light to medium coverage foundation that gives you a nice even natural look.   

No comments:

Post a Comment